STARSE Self-Cleaning Composite (SSCC) 2008 Screen
STARSE Self-Cleaning Composite (SSCC) 2008 Screen is made up of outer shroud, filter jacket, inner shroud and base pipe (see diagram, right). The inner shroud is punched with grooved bridges or arc bridges and long ports, which are cross distributed axially; the outer shroud is punched with long ports; filter jacket is made of several filtration layers, whose mesh size can be customized according to reservoir condition. The outer and inner shrouds and the filter media are of SS304, SS316 or higher acid-proof and anti-corrosive material. The outer shroud could protect the filter jacket during installation and under pressure, while the inner shroud protects and supports filter media, and the filter jacket plays the role of sand-exclusion and flow diffusion.
SSCC 2008 Screen is characterized by high permeability, high strength of tensile & yield tolerance, anti-corrosion, and extendedwell longevity.
- The inner and outer shrouds, filtration layers formed an integrated barrel, which is directly installed onto the perforated base pipe through Supporting Ring on both jacket ends. And the Rings are connected to base pipe with socket head cap screw and moreover tightly welded on surface. So even the welded point damaged due to corrosion or other factors, the screw bolt will still prevent filter jacket falling off from base pipe. These enable more integral strength of tensile & bent tolerance and safety reliable in applications of H2S, CO2 wells or high Clenvironment.
- Inner shroud with bridging structure could enlarge annular drainage area and change the flow path, preventing filtration media from sand accumulation and solving screen plugging problem. (“Self Cleaning Function”)
- The outer shroud could protect the filter jacket when installation and under pressure; long ports on the outer shroud could maximize the inflow area of the whole screen joint.
- The filter jacket layer is fabricated by active reel mesh and folded on both ends. It’s not fixed by the both ends Supporting Rings but supported by the inner shroud and outer shroud. The down hole big changes of the screen internal and external pressure can cause the tiny wriggle of the filter folders and the filter jacket has the self-cleaning function.
- In case of existing collapse force, there is a little flexibility distortion to screen surface due to the existence of annular space between filter barrel and perforated base pipe, so as to rebuild the deposited sand bridge on screen surface and achieve anti-plugging. While in case of existing burst force, the annular space between the inner surface of filter barrel and outer surface of perforated base pipe is to be enlarged so as to ensure the high permeability of screen.
- While RIH, although of existence of torque strength, the filter media layers of screen are flexible enough to prevent the torque strength on filtration layers so as to protect each filter hole from being damaged and ensure high filter micron ratings of screen.
STARSE Bridging Composite 2008 Screen
STARSE Bridging Composite 2008 Screen is made up of outer shroud, filter jacket, inner shroud and perforated base pipe. The inner and outer shrouds are punched with grooved bridges or arc bridges (bridging structure) with sand filtration apertures on both sides of the bridges of outer shroud. The outer shroud is punched regularly distributed round ports, which are cross distributed axially; filter jacket is made of several filtration layers, which mesh size can be customized according to reservoir condition. The outer and inner shrouds and filter media are SS304, SS316 or higher acid-proof and anti-corrosive material. Outer shroud protects the fill jacket during installation and under pressure while inner shroud protects and support filter media. Filter jacket plays sand-exclusion and flow diffusion.
- Bridging structure inner shroud enhances inflow drainage, diverts inflow path, prevents sand accumulation and screen plugging.
- 90° side punched apertures on the outer shroud enable favourable resistance to corrosion, erosion and plugging.
- Filter mesh is fabricated by active reel and folded on both ends, which is independent of burst and collapse pressure, ensuring reliable micron rating of screen.
- Material of filter medium is anti-corrosion, ensuring long life service.